Because we care:
"If you're an existing UDS II customer (or a UDS I customer looking to upgrade to UDS
II) the protected mode incentive package is just right for you. There's no need to
"start over" and buy new equipment because you want features like "network
backfill" or the ability to run music from your hard drive system. It's an affordable
way to get great new features that enhance your overall sound and presentation, as well as
a gateway into the next century. Later, if you want to go "all hard drive" you
already have the software. And we can provide more than just one way to go "hard
drive" when you're ready".
-- John Schaab
General Manager - On Air Digital USA
Upgrade your present UDS system with
Protected Mode Incentive:
All brand new UDS II systems are sold with protected mode software included. But just
in case our existing customers want a way to add the extra features in this new software
package we now have the "protected mode incentive" upgrade. A bundle of new
features and enhancements with a very small price. Check out the added features you get
when you upgrade:
- UDS-HD*: "UDS - Hard Drive" - Want to get serious about music on hard
drive? UDS-HD allows you to address the individual outputs of the DCS, segues, fades, all
the things you could do with a jukebox. Go total HD or any combination of HD and
jukeboxes. (Requires a minimum of three play lines on your DCS or RS-HD.)
- MOHD*: Stop playing games with those occasional hard drive music events. With
"Music On Hard Drive", they can be addressed as first class music events. No
DCS modifications are necessary and some segue restrictions apply due to mixed output
- NET FILL*: Eliminates poor segues before network joins by automatically
substituting fill events.
- ENHANCED VOICE TRACKING*: Automatically ducks the music, making the voice track
stand out. Importable from most music schedulers
- ENHANCED MUSIC SCHEDULER SUPPORT**: Import the playback level, tight cue, fade
in/out and pitch (Changer dependent) from the most popular music schedulers.
- MULTIPLE-DAY SCHEDULE LOADING: Load seven days of schedules in one operation.
- MUSICMASTER NEXUS INTERFACE: Changes made to the MusicMaster Schedule are
automatically imported and executed by the UDS II.
- PRECISE SCHEDULE TIMES: UDS II can be configured to automatically update
"scheduled-at" times whenever a new event is started. You may also manually
update all "scheduled-at" times in the schedule with a single keystroke.
Protected mode software is available only on UDS II systems.
Contact On Air Digital USA today for pricing information.
Text and images Copyright 1992-2011 by On Air Digital USA.
"RadioSuite" and "Ultimate Digital Studio" Trademark 1991-2011 by On Air Digital USA.
All rights reserved. On Air Digital USA is a division of
Smarts Broadcast Systems.